Complete Fair Schedule
All rides, food and attractions at the Michigan State Fair will be open to our attendees. In addition, there will be Israel-focused activities and exhibits as well as musical entertainment. You will not want to miss the All-Star Musical Tribute to Israel, held in the band shell, which will be sure to provide an unforgettable moment for our community.
Rides, games, and fair vendors will be open from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Other special events are as follows:
3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Israel-themed interactive activities open
3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Kosher Food Vendors open
4:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Family Entertainment in the Family Grove
Pre-show, including musical performances, video, and light show
Multi-Media Concert, emceed by Peter Himmelman
9:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Young Adult Concert/After-Show featuring Moshav Band
All children upon entry to the State Fair will receive an Israeli ID card. For each Israeli-themed activity completed throughout the day, they will receive a stamp on their ID cards. When children have acquired 6 stamps, they will be invited to make an Israeli Flag out of Sandy Candy to then wave proudly at the evening concert.
- Shalom Street’s “All Shuk Up” Exhibit
- HaKovah Sheli Paper Hat-Making by the Rad Hatter
- Exploring Israel
- Tziporri - Archeological Dig
- Eilate of Sugar - Sandy Candy Israeli Flag-Making
- Tree Planting presented by Jewish National Fund (JNF)
- Candle-Making presented by Tamarack Camps
- Magen David Adom Ambulance
- Teen2Teen Interviews presented by the Jewish News
- IsraelSixty sale merchandise and other Judaica
- Israel Ministry of Tourism
Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- “Gefilte” Fishing in the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee)
Family Entertainment at the Caesarea Stage (Family Grove Stage)
4:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
5:45 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Israeli Dance Spectacular